STECCOM offers to its Customers four-level twenty-four-hour technical support for the whole range of services, solutions and satellite equipment such as VSAT, Iridium, Inmarsat, etc.
BASIC COMPONENTS OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Highly skilled engineers having great practical experience in rendering services of technical support for communication networks;
- Developed in details and efficiently used troubleshooting system;
- Own network laboratory allowing simulating, testing and optimizing any telecommunication solutions;
- Automated system for processing of technical requests from the Customers — CRM optimally adjusted according to their requirements;
- Remote equipment monitoring system for the Customer’s services;
- Own warehouse and regional warehouses of partners constantly replenished with modern equipment to ensure fulfillment of the conditions of the Technical Support Contracts;
- Over 100 contractors in all regions of the Russian Federation to perform construction and assembly and emergency recovery works;
- Multibranch network of transportation companies to deliver equipment to the Customer’s facilities as soon as possible;
- Long-term partnership relations with the equipment manufacturers and suppliers.